Friday, April 12, 2013

Introduction

Hi Lisa Collins here, and this is my personal blog. I love to ride on motorcycles particularly on Harley Davidson. I just love Harley. Purpose of this blog is to share my views and Travel Experience to my readers. I always love to go on a long tour with my boy friend on weekends and i just want to explore my self in front of nature and new communities.
From Title of my blog there must be your first question that why i have choose Harley Davidson. I want to make this thing clear to my readers that as i already mentioned that i just love to ride on motorcycles but especially Harley. Harley Davidson is only under those who are passionate riders as i also love enthusiast biker the only reason that i fall in love with Harley Davidson.

I will share my personal experiences of my tours and interests through this blog by my articles.
But Remember ! if you are an enthusiast biker always use proper motorcycle gear before kicking on your ride. Be safe and Drive safe.

I am also looking for a motorcycle Jacket for me which can make me attractive and stylish as well......

No comments: